OPSC Recruitment 2022: 27 Vacancies, Job Verification, Eligibility, Salary and More Details
Odisha Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022: The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is inviting online applications for various positions. The online application will start on August 17, 2022 and the closing date is September 16, 2022. The total number of vacancies is 27.
A candidate must be under the age of 38 and over 21 on January 1, 2022, i.e. they must not have been born before January 2, 1984 and no later than January 1 2001. The upper age limit is relaxing by 05 years for applicants belonging to SC/ST/SE.BC/Women.
Check Below Details of Odisha Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022
Position name and vacancies:
- Assistant director: 04
- Managing Director Group-A: 06
- Enforcer Group-A: 02
- Group B senior manager: 15
Vacant jobs : 27
Educational Qualification for Odisha Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022:
A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or government recognized institution and must have a computer science qualification (certificate/diploma/diploma) from a recognized college or institution.
Age Limit for Odisha Civil Service Commission 2022 Recruitment:
A candidate must be under the age of 38 and over 21 on January 1, 2022, i.e. they must not have been born before January 2, 1984 and no later than January 1 2001. The upper age limit is softening 05(five) years for applicants belonging to SC/ST/SE.BC/Women.
Citizenship: A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Eligibility Requirements for Odisha Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022:
- A candidate must be able to read, write and speak Odia and have:-
- Odia as a language subject in the HSC exam or an equivalent exam.
- Passed an Odia language test equivalent to college standard conducted by the Government Department of School and Mass Education. from Odisha.
- A candidate, who has more than one living spouse or, in the case of a female candidate, if married to someone with a living spouse, cannot take the exam unless the government of the State has exempted its operating case from this limitation for all good and sufficient reasons;
- Government officials, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible provided they have the required qualifications and are within the prescribed age limit, failing which their application will be summarily rejected. All applicants are required to obtain a NOC (No Objection Certificate) from their competent authority (Head of Office) and attach it to the online application form at the time of submitting the documents.
- If a candidate has at any time been barred for a certain period/chance(s) by the Odisha Civil Service Commission or other State Civil Service Commission or UPSC from sitting for an examination / interview, he/she will not be eligible for such recruitment for that specified period/opportunity(ies).
- Only applicants who possess the required qualification and meet the other eligibility requirements by the online application submission deadline will be considered eligible.
How to Apply for Odisha Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022:
- The applicant should go through the details of this announcement available on the OPSC website before completing the online application form.
- Applicants should apply online through the OPSC website http://opsconline.gov.in. Applications received by any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Before filling the online application form, applicants should go through the following documents available on the OPSC portal http:f/opsconline.gov.in.
- Applicants are advised to submit the online application form well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid the last hour rush.
Click here to read the official notification
Disclaimer: The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantees. Recruitment should be conducted in accordance with the official recruitment process of the company or organization that advertised the recruitment position. We do not charge any fees for providing this employment information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind arising from any information contained in this article or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.