SBI Recruitment 2022: The National Bank of India invited online applications from Indian citizens for the appointment of retired SBI officers. However, the deadline to apply for the positions is approaching, June 07, 2022. It should be noted that jobs are available on a contractual basis. A total of 641 vacancies will be filled within the Bank through this recruitment campaign. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the Bank —sbi.co.in Here’s everything you need to know about qualifications, experience, selection criteria and other details about SBI recruitment 2022.Also Read – TS EAMCET 2022 Application Correction Window Starts Tomorrow: Here’s How to Edit the Application Form
- Start of online application submission: May 18, 2022
- Deadline for submitting online applications: June 07, 2022
SBI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Name of positions and number of positions available Also Read – NEET UG Admission Card 2022 Coming Soon; Step by Step Guide to Download Hall Ticket from neet.nta.nic.in
- Channel Manager Facilitator – Anytime Channels (CMF-AC): 503 positions
- Channel Manager SupervisorAnytime Channels (CMS-AC): 130 seats
- Support Officer – Anytime Channels (SO-AC): 08 positions
SBI Recruitment 2022 Check Expected Salary Range
- Channel Manager Facilitator – Anytime Channels (CMF-AC): Rs.36,000/- per month Reporting Authority: Channel Manager Supervisor (CMS)
- Channel Manager SupervisorAnytime Channels (CMS-AC): Rs.41,000/- per month Reporting Authority:-AGM (AC) Network
- Support Agent – Anytime Channels (SO-AC): Rs 41,000/- per month
SBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022, Selection procedure
The selection will be made on the basis of a pre-selection and interviews. Candidates who wish to apply for the positions mentioned above can view the official notification via the official notification shared below. Also Read – UGC NET Exam Registration December 2021, June 2022 Ends Tomorrow: Check Direct Link, Registration Fee Here
How to Apply Online for SBI Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible applicants should visit SBI official website at sbi.co.in till 07 June 2022
Steps to Apply for State Bank of India Jobs Online
- Visit SBI official website at sbi.co.in
- Click on “Apply online” under EHIRING OF RETIRED BANK STAFF ON THE BASIS OF A CONTRACT – CHANNELS AT ANY TIME
- Register by providing basic information.
- fill it in SBI application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the filing fees.
- Download the application form and print it for future reference.