SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022: In a prominent notice issued by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), it has been announced that the department is seeking candidates for A-grade (Deputy Director) officer positions for the information technology stream . Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the SEBI Deputy Director Recruitment by visiting the official website – sebi.gov.in. According to the official information, after the application process is completed, candidates will be called for the Phase I online exam and the Phase 2 exam Paper 1 on August 27, 2022, and the Phase 2 exam. will take place on September 24, 2022. .
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Information Technology (IT) – 24
- PAS – 1
SEBI Grade A Salary:
- According to the official notice, the pay scale for A-grade officers is Rs, 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850-3300(1)-89150 ( 17 years)
Eligibility Criteria for SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022
- Bachelor of Engineering in any discipline or Bachelor of Engineering in any discipline with a post-graduate degree (minimum 2 years duration) in computer application/information technology from a recognized university/institute.
- Applicants must not be older than 30 on June 30, 2022, i.e. the applicant must be born on or after July 1, 1992.
- Selection will be based on Phase I – Online Screening Examination consisting of two papers of 100 points each, followed by Phase II – Online Examination consisting of two papers of 100 points each and Phase III – Interview .
About the exam
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode
- There will be a negative mark (1/4th of the marks assigned to the question) for papers 1 and 2 of phase I.
- There will be a cut of at least 30% for proof 1 (no section cut must be present) and a cut of at least 40% for proof 2 of phase I.
SEBI Grade A Recruitment: Here’s How to Apply for SEBI Recruitment 2022
- To apply, candidates should visit the official website of SEBI (www.sebi.gov.in).
- Next, click on the “Careers” section.
- Now click on the option that reads, “Notification titled “SEBI RECRUITMENT DRILL – GRADE A OFFICER RECRUITMENT (ASSISTANT MANAGER) 2022 – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY STREAM”
- Then tap on the “POST ONLINE” option.
- For your registration request, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR A NEW REGISTRATION”.
- Validate your details and save your application by clicking on the buttons “VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS” and “SAVE & NEXT”.
- Upload your photo, signature, left thumbprint and handwriting statement.
- Applicants should then click on the preview tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “COMPLETE REGISTRATION”.
- Click on the “PAYMENT” tab and proceed to payment.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button.