Good news for candidates who are looking for a job at the Central Council for Secondary Education (CBSE) has launched a call for applications to fill several vacant positions.
The best part of this recruitment campaign is that candidates will be selected without examination. However, interested and eligible applicants should keep in mind that the online application process will close on August 20.
Name and number of positions of the CBSE vacancy 2022:
- Joint secretary: 4
- Additional internal auditor and financial adviser: 2
- Senior Account Manager: 1
- Accountant: 3
CBSE Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
- Online application to be submitted from 05.08.2022 to 20.08.2022 together with all relevant documents in online mode only. Under no circumstances should the hard copy of the documents be submitted offline.
Age Limits for CBSE Jobs 2022
- The maximum age limit for applying for the above positions is 56 years old from the closing date for applications.
Salary for CBSE Recruitment 2022:
- Co-Secretary: Level 13 of the 7th CPC (PB-4 from Rs. 37,400 to 67,000 + remuneration of Rs. 8,700/-)
- Additional Internal Auditor and Financial Advisor: Level 12 of 7th CPC (PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 + salary of Rs. 7600/-)
- Chief Accounts Officer: Level 11 of 7th CPC (PB-3 from Rs. 15,600 to 39,100 + salary of Rs. 6,600/-)
- Account Manager: Level 10 of 7th CPC (PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 + salary of Rs. 5400/-)
How to Apply for CBSE Job Vacancy 2022:
The candidate must have two (02) copies of his recent photographs in passport format (not older than 03 months) before applying for a position. Please note that only “ONLINE” applications will be acceptable and applications in any other form will not be acceptable. When applying, the e-mail id (valid for at least 12 months) AND another e-mail id are mandatory fields, without which the application will not be registered.
STEP 1: Connect to http://www.cbse.nic.in
2ND STEP: Read the ad content carefully and make sure you meet the post’s eligibility criteria.
STEP 3: Click on the box “Apply online”, the online application form will appear on the screen.
STEP 4: Complete the online request form with your details. (Applicants are advised to print the blank online form and complete it before entering data online.)
STEP 5: Click the “SUBMIT” button. A unique registration number. should appear on the screen, write down this registration number. for future reference.
If you are having difficulty registering online, let us know at: [email protected] and [email protected]
Click here to read the CBSE Recruitment 2022 notification.