New Delhi, June 1: The Home Office announced the vacancies and invited eligible and interested candidates to apply for the positions of Assistant Communications Officer, Assistant, Accountant and Junior Hindi Translator.
According to the last Ministry of Interior Recruitment 2022 notification, applicants may apply for vacancies in the prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of the Circular. Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022: Apply for 5636 Apprenticeships at nfr.indianrailways.gov.in; Check the details here.
How to Apply for Ministry of Home Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants should send a completed application form to “Deputy Director (Admn.), DCPW (MHA), Block No.9, CGO is to be sent Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.”
Details of Vacancies for Home Office Recruitment 2022:
- Deputy Communications Officer: 4 vacant position
- Assistant: 5 vacancies
- Accountant: 1 vacant position
- Junior Hindi Translator: 1 vacancy
Age limit for the recruitment of the Ministry of the Interior 2022:
- The candidate must not be over the age of 56 on the closing date of the application.
Candidates should note that the monthly salary range would be between Rs. 35,400 to 1,12,400 as per level 6. The period of deputies will not exceed more than three years. Applicants are encouraged to check the official Home Office website regularly for information and updates.
(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on June 01, 2022 at 12:14 PM IST. For more news and updates on Politics, World, Sports, Entertainment and Lifestyle , log in to our website latestly.com).