Krishi Vigyan Kendra invites applicants for several positions – director, senior technical officer, shorthand typist, etc. Here’s how to apply for these 7th Pay Commission (7th CPC) jobs and check your eligibility online.
If you are looking for a government job, here is a great opportunity for you. The agricultural extension center in India, Krishi Vigyan Kendra, recruits candidates for a number of positions – from manager, senior technical officer in different departments, to shorthand typist and bookkeeper. The total number of positions is not defined, but you just need to check online if you are eligible for the position you are interested in and apply as soon as possible, because the deadline to complete your application is October 4 . Here is everything you need to know about the recruitment of Krishi Vigyan Kendra where the salary complies with the 7th salary commission (7th CPC).
Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment Position Details
- Senior Technical Officer (Residue Analysis)
- Senior Technical Officer (Plant Physiology)
- Senior Technical Officer (Microbiology)
- Senior Technical Officer (Horticulture)
- Senior Technical Officer (Plant Breeding)
- Technical Officer (Horticulture)
- Technical Officer (Seeds)
- Technical assistant
- administrative assistant
- Shorthand typist
- Accounts Clerk
Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- STO – Horticulture: If you are applying for this position, please be aware that the candidate should have a Masters degree in Horticulture/Plant Science or a relevant subject from a recognized university.
- STO-Residue Analysis: You should have a Masters Degree in Agriculture, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or equivalent or relevant subject from a well known university.
- If you are applying for the position of administrative assistant, a master’s degree in any subject is mandatory. In addition, knowledge of typing in English and Hindi with a speed of 40 words per minute is required.
- Applicants for the position of shorthand typist must have proficiency and knowledge of shorthand and typing with a speed of 80 wpm in English and 40 wpm in Hindi.
- Accounts Clerk: A Masters Degree in Commerce with knowledge of typing at a speed of 40 wpm in English and Hindi is a must.
You can get a detailed online view of eligibility and criteria for all positions here.
How to Apply for Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment
- If you wish to apply for the mentioned positions, you will need to add all the self-attested certificates and documents along with a draft application for Rs.1000 in favor of the National Horticultural Research and Development Foundation.
- Send it to the director at this address: National Horticultural Research & Development Foundation, Bagwani Bhavan, Plot No.47, Pankha Road, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058.
- If you wish to apply for more than one position, you must submit a separate application form with a separate draft application for each position.
- You must complete your application form in all respects, together with the draft application and attachments by registered express courier only no later than October 4, 2021 until 5:00 p.m.