JElectronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) recruitment is underway for 20 new engineer and officer positions in Hyderabad, area offices and project sites across India. Selected candidates would be responsible for executing and managing projects for a group of companies in the areas of research and development, product development, production, business development, marketing, life cycle and supply chain management.
Based on qualifications and experience, a salary of up to Rs 2,40,000 will be provided.
Things to know:
- Only Indian nationals can apply.
- There are 11 vacancies in the role of Senior Deputy Managing Director (Technical), two vacancies for the Senior Managing Director (Finance) position and one each for Senior Deputy Managing Director (HR), Deputy Managing Director (Finance , corporate purchasing, corporate communication, HR), personnel officer and accountant.
- The Deputy General Manager positions will have a pay scale of Rs 90,000 to 2,40,000.
- The Deputy General Manager will receive a salary of Rs 80,000-2,20,000.
- The senior executive salary range will be Rs 70,000-2,00,000.
- The Personnel Officer/Accountant will receive Rs 40,000 to Rs 1,40,000 as salary per month.
- To check the upper age limit for each vacancy, please click here.
- Candidate for senior positions should possess a regular full-time first class engineering degree in the discipline of Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunications/Computer Science/Mechanical.
- Check the official notification for detailed information on qualifications and experience for each role.
Eligible applicants will be invited for a personal interview.
- Selected candidates will be assigned to any of the locations across India to serve the company.
- Applicants who have acquired/studied full-time/regular courses will only be considered eligible.
How to register:
- Go to the official website career portal.
- After completing the online application, applicants are advised to retain the application number for future reference.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs 500 must be paid during the process.
- Take a printout of the application online.
- Add a signature and attach a recent passport-size photo.
- Attach self-attested copies of date of birth, degrees, experience, photo in pen (one page of specific accomplishments) caste and PwD (if applicable) along with a copy of remittance fee with the application and mail it to the official address:
Deputy General Manager (HR)
Human Resources (Recruitment Section),
Administrative building, head office,
Electronics Corporation of India Limited,
ECIL (post), Hyderabad – 500 062, Telangana.
- For more information, go through the official notification.
- ECIL application start date – April 23, 2022 (2:00 p.m.)
- Application deadline – May 14, 2022 (2:00 p.m.)
- Deadline for accepting hard copies of entry forms – May 21, 2022 (2:00 p.m.)
- The dates of the interviews will be communicated by e-mail/SMS.
Edited by Yoshita Rao