MCA Recruitment 2022: Rs 50000 Monthly Salary, Position Verification, Eligibility and How to Submit an Application
Ministry of Corporate Affairs Recruitment 2022: MCA is inviting interested and eligible applicants to submit applications for the position of Mid-Level Research Associate at the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs on a contract basis only. The deadline for accepting applications is July 29, 2022 until 6 p.m.
The selection procedure will be based on recommendations and on the basis of a written test and/or an interview. Candidates will receive a consolidated monthly fee of Rs. 50000 PM A candidate can apply for one position at a time.
Check other information about MCA Recruitment 2022, which is mentioned below:-
2022 MCA Recruitment Qualification
- A degree or diploma in Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) or other relevant disciplines from a respected educational institution is required
- Understanding of ESG, UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, national guidelines on responsible business conduct and corporate responsibility reporting, with experience interpreting provisions legal provisions on ESG being desirable;
- An ability to organize and deal effectively with administrative matters;
- Ability and willingness to work collaboratively and collegially
- Applicant would be preferred with a research background
- Excellence in research, writing and communication skills.
Experience for MCA Recruitment 2022
- Demonstrated interest in the relevant field of ESG and BHR. Candidates with experience in the form of internships in the said field would be preferred.
- A high-quality researcher in the ESG and BHR field
- An ability to coordinate research activities in this field, experience in empirical research being an advantage
- Professional experience in writing and publishing technical reports, documentation
2022 MCA Recruitment Skillset
- Willingness to interact appropriately with practitioners, companies and others working in the field of ESG
- A mature, independent individual who can juggle multiple deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong networking skills, friendly personality and team player
- Main tasks or nature of activities
- Ability to assist in the design and development of core content in the area of ESG and BHR
- Interpret various ESG frameworks and identify complex and evolving ESG topics for research. Etc.
How to Apply for MCA Recruitment 2022
A candidate can apply for one position at a time. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application together with copies of
certificates or testimonials or certificates of experience in Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, P-6, 7 & 8, Sector-5, IMT Manesar, Distt. Gurugram-122052 before July 29, 2022 until 6:00 p.m. or by e-mail at [email protected]. Incomplete applications/without supporting documents will be rightly rejected.
To read the official notification from MCA, click here
Disclaimer: The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantees. Recruitment should be conducted in accordance with the official recruitment process of the company or organization that advertised the recruitment position. We do not charge any fees for providing this employment information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind arising from any information contained in this article or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.