AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022: Salary up to 142000, Positions, Qualification and How to Apply Here
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022: Recruitment of various positions for Drug Rehabilitation Program under Department of Psychiatry, is targeting Bhubaneswar on contract basis. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar, an autonomous institute of national importance, is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare institute established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) with the objective of redressing the regional imbalance in quality tertiary level health care in the country and achieving self-sufficiency in graduate, postgraduate and medical education and training. superiors.
The maximum age limit applies to positions of 50 years. Interested applicants who meet all eligibility criteria may submit their application in the prescribed form (ANNEX-A) along with self-attested copies of all educational qualifications (from matriculation), experiences, etc. establishing their eligibility for the position to the nodal officer. , DDAP, Department of Psychiatry, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, At-Sijua, Po-Dumduma, Patrapada, Bhubaneswar, PIN-751019, Odisha and must reach the deadline for receipt of the request.
The deadline for receipt of the application – is 12.10.2022
Positions, Salary Scale, Qualification and Other Details for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
Job Names for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
1. Assistant Professor
2. Senior Resident
3. Clinical Psychologist
4. Social Worker
5. Data Entry Operator
Salary Scale for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
1. Assistant Professor – Rs.142406
2. Principal Resident – Rs.81240
3. Clinical Psychologist – Rs.56100
4. Social Worker – Rs.24800
5. Data Entry Operator – Rs.24800
Qualification for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
1. Assistant Professor – A medical qualification included in Schedule I or II or Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons with qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule must also qualify specified in Section 13(3) of the Act.) and A postgraduate degree, e.g. MD/MS or recognized equivalent degree in the respective discipline/subject, i.e. Psychiatry.
2. Principal resident – A postgraduate degree in medicine, viz. Eligibility: MD/DNB in their respective disciplines (Psychiatry) recognized by MCI/Institute of National Significance. Only applicants who have been declared successful in the postgraduate degree i.e. DNB/MD (Psychiatry) will be eligible for consideration. However, in the case of those who have appeared for the examination/viva voce and whose result has not yet been declared, the candidate will be allowed to appear in theory and/or for a provisional interview. In such cases, a certificate of good faith duly signed by the director of the institute / competent authority regarding the continuation of the course and the probable date of completion of the tenure can be produced / uploaded in the online application . In cases where a certificate of passing the qualifying examination is not submitted at the time of membership, the candidacy of such selected candidates will be void and no application for membership based on the selection will result.
3. Clinical Psychologist – Have a graduate degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology or Applied Psychology and a Master of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology or Medical and Social Psychology obtained after completion of a two-year full-time course which includes training supervised clinic from any university recognized by the University Grants Commission established under the University Grants Commission Act 1956 and approved and recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India Act 1992 or recognized qualifications which can be
4. Social Worker – 10+2 from a recognized board and 8 years of experience as a social worker.
5. Data Entry Operator – 12th Standard Pass or equivalent and must possess a speed of at least 8,000 key presses per hour for data entry work.
To note – The commitment period will be for a period of 11 (eleven) months. The engagement shall be purely contractual and shall not confer any implied or express right on the candidate to claim permanent absorption or any liability from AIIMS, Bhubaneswar upon termination of the contract. However, the initial duration of the commitment may be lower according to the decision of the competent authority.
To read the full notification – Click here
Disclaimer: The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantees. Recruitment should be conducted in accordance with the official recruitment process of the company or organization that advertised the recruitment position. We do not charge any fees for providing this employment information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind arising from any information contained in this article or for any actions taken based on it.