Recruitment SSO ESIC 2022: The Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has notified vacancies for the post of Social Security Officer/Gr-II Manager/Superintendent. Eligible candidates can apply for these positions via the official ESIC website at esic.nic.in. The deadline for submitting the ESIC online application form is April 12, 2022.Also Read – THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022: Vacancies for 12 Management Trainee Positions; Apply at thdc.co.in
- Online application submission start date: March 12, 2022
- Deadline for submitting online applications: April 12, 2022
- ESIC SSO exam date: to be notified
- Total number of posts – 93
- HR: 43
- CS: 9
- ST: 8
- OBD: 24
- PAS: 9
ESIC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Degree from a recognized university (preference will be given to business/law/management graduates).
- Working knowledge of computers, including use of office suites and database.
ESIC Recruitment 2022: Expected Salary
- Pay Grade – 7 of the Pay Matrix (Rs 44,900 – 1,42,400) as per the 7th Central Pay Commission.
- In addition to salary, selected candidates will also be entitled to DA, HRA and transportation allowance and other allowances in accordance with the rules in force from time to time.
ESIC 2022 recruitment: Age limit
Candidates applying for the positions must be between the ages of 21 and 27. Also Read – IMPCL Recruitment 2022: Registration for Various Leadership Positions Begins at impclmohan.nic.in
ESIC 2022 recruitment: selection process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Read also – Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022: vacancies notified for 159 positions; Apply online at bankofbaroda.in
- Phase I – Preliminary review
- Phase II – Main examination
- Phase III – Computer skills test and descriptive test
How to apply online?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the company – www.esic.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Steps to follow :
- Visit the ESIC website at www.esic.nic.in
- Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF SSO-2022 AT ESIC”
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for registration”
- Enter the required credentials such as name, contact details and email id.
- A temporary registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed.
- The candidate must write down the registration number and the password.