SBI Recruitment 2022: The State Bank of India (SBI) will end the registration process for the appointment of retired officers of SBI on 07 June 2022. Applicants who have not yet applied for the positions can do so by visiting the official website of the Bank at sbi.co.in. In accordance with the previous notification, a total of 641 posts will be filled within the Bank through this recruitment drive. The application process began on May 18, 2022. “Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria for the position on the date of eligibility,” reads the official notice.Read also – Release of the CLAT 2022 admission card; Here is how to download Hall Ticket from consortiumofnlus.ac.in
SBI Recruitment 2022 Important appointments
- The registration process started on: May 18, 2022.
- The registration process will end on: June 07, 2022
SBI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
- Channel Manager Facilitator – Anytime Channels (CMF-AC): 503 positions
- Channel Manager SupervisorAnytime Channels (CMS-AC): 130 seats
- Support Officer – Anytime Channels (SO-AC): 08 positions
SBI Recruitment 2022 Check Expected Salary
- Channel Manager Facilitator – Anytime Channels (CMF-AC): Rs 36,000 per month
- Channel Manager SupervisorAnytime Channels (CMS-AC): Rs 41,000 per month
- Support Agent – Anytime Channels (SO-AC): Rs 41,000 per month
SBI 2022 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for the positions mentioned above can check the degree and age limit via the official notification shared below. Also Read – Manipur Board Result 2022: COHSEM Declares 12th Class 2022 Result Today | Check the direct link here
SBI Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Read also – Release of the TS TET Hall 2022 ticket; Direct link, steps to download admission card here
SBI Recruitment 2022 How to apply online?
Eligible candidates can apply for the 641 positions through the Bank’s official website at sbi.co.in until 07 June 2022. For more details on the recruitment process, please visit the official website of State Bank of India.